ARROW CLASSIC HERRECYKEL
Some guys like a bit more speed. If you are someone who wants the classic good looks of a stylish Danish bike but maybe with a bit more sportiness then the Arrow Classic Gents could be just perfect for you.
The Joy of Cycling
The Arrow Classic Gents has a more sporty style but is still offers a comfortable and fun ride:
The upright riding position means no stress on lower back or shoulders – it’s as comfortable as sitting in a chair!
The frame comes in three sizes – 54/57/61 cm – so you can choose what fits your height perfectly.
A sprung real leather Brooks saddle in a choice of three colours will gradually mould itself to your own shape giving the most perfect seat. Alternatively, a gel saddle in black or brown has a natural softness to give a great ride.
Top quality Schwalbe tyres are a slimline 37 mm wide to give less contact with the road and so more speed. They come in a choice of brown, cream or black.
The frame, fork, chain guards and wheel rims can be coloured to your own specification from a choice of over 200 shades.
Unlike most traditional bikes, we make our frames from strong but lightweight German steel meaning that the bike weighs only 14 kg (without extras) making it much easier to manoeuvre.
Arrow Classic Gents herrecykel populære modeller (produceres til ordre):
The Arrow Classic Gents is great to look at but functional and reliable too.
- Shimano Nexus gears are internal and therefore low maintenance as protected from the elements and are available in 1, 3 and 7 speed. The 7 gear bikes have an option of either pedal brakes or handlebar brakes.
- Depending on what you generally need to carry, there are luggage options of Velorbis’ own designed steel rear carrier with bag hook, exclusive front wooden carrier, wooden crate (shallow or deep) or different iconic Velorbis alloy baskets so your shopping, briefcase or gym kit can be carried with ease.
- A chain cover and stainless steel mudguards mean you arrive at your destination free from splashes, oil or dirt from the road.
- The single kick-stand gives your bike stability when parked but is lightweight.
- The tyres use anti-puncture technology with built-in reflectors.
We always want you to arrive at your destination in one piece so the Arrow Classic Gents has the following to help you:
- The upright seating position gives you a great view of your surroundings and the other traffic on the road.
- The bike comes with the option of battery powered front and rear lights.
- A shiny silver M-Wave bell is included.
- The bike comes with an Axa Solid integrated frame lock with keys.
We all have different requirements and some people might want something extra added to their Arrow Classic Gents bike. Here are just some of the options.
The Arrow Classic Gents is a great option for a city bike but if you want to go just that little bit faster then maybe the Arrow Sport Gents citybike is a better choice. It has the same stylish looks but with forward leaning handlebars, even thinner tyres – an ultra-slim 28 mm wide – and a Brooks Swift leather racing saddle that allows you to sit forward with total comfort.
- Kopenhagen Classic has 47 mm wide semi-balloon tires for extra suspension and added comfort
- Arrow Classic has 37 mm wide tires for added agility and a more sporty ride
- Kopenhagen Classic has coloured (60 mm) mudguards (optional 200+ colours)
- Arrow Classic has narrower (42 mm) mudguards in stainless steel (colour options not available)
- Kopenhagen Classic has an option for a built-in dynamo hub – Not available on Arrow Classic
- Kopenhagen Classic has a 70 cm wide set of handlebars with an 8 cm rise from the stem
- Arrow Classic has a 55 cm wide set of handlebars with a 5 cm rise from the stem
- Kopenhagen Classic has a double kickstand – Arrow Classic has a single kickstand
- Kopenhagen Classic has a leather mud flap (available in 3 colours) – Not available on Arrow Classic
- Kopenhagen Classic weighs app. 3 kgs more than the Arrow Classic