ARROW SPORT HERRECYKEL
A city bike can be sporty too! The Velorbis Arrow Sport Gents bike has all the practicality of a urban bike that you can use every day but with go-faster touches like ultra-thin tyres and sports handlebars that give you the edge over other commuters.
The Joy of Cycling
The Arrow Sport Gents every day bike allows you to go that little bit faster but never at the expense of comfort.
The forward leaning riding position allows you to put your weight behind your pedaling and really pick up some speed.
The frame comes in three sizes – 54/57/61 cm – so you can choose what fits your height perfectly.
The optional Brooks Swift leather saddle is specially designed to suit the forward leaning position and will gradually mould itself to your own shape giving the most perfect seat. It is available in a choice of two colours of leather or a fabric option.
Top quality Schwalbe tyres are an ultra-thin 28mm wide to give the least traction and the speediest ride. They come in a choice of brown, cream or black.
The frame, fork, mud-guards and wheel rims can be coloured to your own specification from a choice of over 200 shades.
Unlike most traditional city bikes, we make our frames from strong but lightweight Chromoly steel meaning that the bike weighs a mere 13 kg (without extras) making it much lighter to ride.
Arrow Sport Gents herrecykel populære modeller (produceres til ordre):
Even a sporty bike needs to be practical for day to day use:
- Shimano Nexus gears are internal and therefore low maintenance as protected from the elements and available in 1, 3 and 7 speed. The 7 gear bikes have an option of either pedal brakes or handlebar brakes.
- Depending on what you generally need to carry, there are luggage options of Velorbis’ own designed steel rear carrier with bag hook, exclusive front wooden carrier or our wooden crate (shallow), so your shopping, briefcase or gym kit can be carried with ease.
- The bike has a single kickstand and no chain guard to make it even lighter.
- The tyres use anti-puncture technology with built-in reflectors.
If you’re cycling fast, it’s even more important to stay safe so rest assured, we do our bit too.
- The bike comes with the option of battery powered front and back lights.
- A shiny silver M-Wave bell is included.
- The bike comes with an Axa Solid integrated frame lock with keys.
Not all of our lives are the same and some of us might need a few extras. Here are just some of the possibilities.
The Arrow Sport Gents is a great option if you want to combine urban practicality with speediness but if you want to go for an all out sports option, why not have a look at our beautifully retro styled Vintage Racing Gents. Racing handlebars give you the ultimate forward position to really pick up speed and all details are stripped back to make it our lightest bike at a mere 10 kg.